Wynne Systems is now able to support their clients around the world and be assured that their infrastructure is supported with state-of-the-art technology. After porting their customers to Meridian, Wynne Systems received feedback from several clients that their system was faster and more responsive.
Based on the feedback from one of our sister companies, we chose to work with Meridian because they offered all of the features we were in need of and they had a European presence. In addition, their pricing model was on target for our budget.
Director of IT Infrastructure
Located in Irvine, CA, Wynne Systems was at a point where they needed to upgrade their infrastructure. In 2012, the company wanted to improve their data recovery plan. Their options were to add an additional data centre in a nearby state, which would require a large capital investment, operating costs and employees to manage and monitor the data centre or outsource its infrastructure to an industry leading IBM Power Cloud service provider. Wynne Systems needed a partner that offered:
- State of the art cloud-to-cloud production with high availability (HA) and disaster recovery (DR) technology
- Senior level architecture and engineering Power System expertise
- Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery and deployment experience from sales to on-boarding to support
- Single and multi-tenant instances
- 24/7 monitoring and management
- Strong customer care
- A presence in the United States and Europe
- The ability to scale with new clients
After researching and meeting with several companies across the country, Wynne Systems chose to partner with Meridian. One of their requirements was that they had to move their environment to Meridian’s data centre quickly and efficiently to ensure their customers would not experience an extended outage.